Das neue SPG / Marriott Programm bietet wieder eine Status Challenge …
Eigentlich hätte man ja vielleicht denken können, dass mit dem SPG / Marriott Merger die Status Challenge von SPG ein Ende gefunden hätte. Dem ist aber nicht so. Die SPG Status Challenge zu Platinum wird nun auch im neuen Marriott / SPG Programm angeboten. Anrufen und ab dem Zeitpunkt der Registrierung 16 Nächte (NICHT Stays) in 3 Monaten machen.
“- This promotion is for existing members of the Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG members
– Registration is required
– Existing Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG members with base membership, Silver Elite or Gold Elite status are eligible for this promotion; members at Platinum Elite tier are ineligible for this offer.
– Upon making 16 qualifying paid nights within 90 days of date of registration, participant will receive Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards or SPG Platinum Elite status for up to one year, based on their loyalty program affiliation. After the first year, Platinum Elite status will be retained by staying the required number of qualifying nights under the terms of the Marriott Rewards, The RitzCarlton Rewards and the SPG programs.
– If member does not make 16 qualifying paid nights within 90 days of their date of registration, member will be changed to the membership level which corresponds to number of nights stayed: Member tier for 0-9 nights stayed, Silver Elite tier for 10- 24 nights stayed and Gold Elite tier for 25 – 49 nights stayed.
– Nights stayed prior to enrollment are not eligible for this offer.
– A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
Credit toward this promotion is given for night stays with participating Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG hotels which occur within the earning period.
– For a list of current Rewards participating brands, visit http://www.marriott.com/marriott-rewards/earn/hotels.mi
– For a list of current SPG participating brands, visit https://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefe…categoryId=bra nd.ourBrands
– Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton® , will count toward achievement. – Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights.
– Nights spent while redeeming an award are eligible for credit toward this promotion.
– Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit. CEC Status Challenge Offers Terms & Conditions 3
– Elite benefits vary by brands and based on availability.
– Offer is non-transferable. Offer is valid for one-time use. This promotion is subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at Marriott’s discretion, with or without notice.
A member can only register for this promotion once between September 1, 2018 and December 31, 2021.”
Mehr auf Flyertalk: Marriott Platinum Challenge Available Again
Der große Vorteil ist sicher, dass man das über die günstigen Marriott Hotels auch spielen kann. Auch die Award Nächte zählen nun!
SPG Lurker hat die Promo auf Flyertalk bestätigt.