Wechselt man gerade Punkte einiger Hotelmarken in British Airways Executive Club Avios, gibt es dafür einen 35% Bonus …
Im British Airways Executive Club vergibt man gerade 35% mehr Avios bei einem Transfer von Hotelpunkten.
Leider sind nur ausgewählte Hotelmarken bei der Promo dabei. Die 35% kommen zu den regulären Werten dazu:
“2,000 Gold Points into 200 Avios
50,000 Gold Points into 5,000 Avios
100,000 Gold Points into 10,000 Avios”
“You can exchange in increments of 10,000 Honors Points which convert to 1,000 Avios.”
“You’ll get 1 Avios for 2.5 Hyatt Gold Passport points
5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport™ points for 2,000 Avios, and thereafter increments of 2,000 points can be converted into Avios within the same transaction.
Additionally, when you choose to convert 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport™ points you will receive a 5,000 Avios point bonus.”
“10,000 IHG Rewards Club points convert to 2,000 Avios.”
“10,000 Rewards Points into 2,000 Avios – quote code 788
20,000 Rewards Points into 5,000 Avios – quote code 789
30,000 Rewards Points into 10,000 Avios – quote code 790
70,000 Rewards Points into 25,000 Avios – quote code 565
140,000 Rewards Points into 50,000 Avios – quote code 566”
“1 Golden Circle Award Point is equal to 1 Avios. You need a minimum of 2,500 GC Award Points to qualify for an initial conversion to Avios. Within the same transaction you can then convert GC Award Points into Avios in 500 point increments.”
“1. This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
2. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participating hotel partners are Carlson Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Marriott and Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts.
4. Participating hotel loyalty programmes are Club Carlson, Hilton Honors, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG.
5. Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards and Shangri-La Golden Circle.
6. To become a member of any of the hotel loyalty programmes visit and simply choose the relevant hotel partner, follow the links to enrol via their website.
7. Eligible Participants will receive up to 35% more BAEC Avios (“Bonus Avios”) when they convert Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points into Avios during the Qualifying Period. “Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points” means a minimum of requirement of loyalty points earned through the Hotel Loyalty Programme. Minimum amounts vary between hotel partners: Club Carlson – 2,000 points; Hilton Honors – 10,000; Hyatt Gold Passport – 5,000; IHG Rewards – 10,000; Marriott Rewards – 10,000; Shangri-La Golden Circle – 2,500.
8. The standard earn rate for loyalty points earned through the hotel loyalty programmes varies according to the hotel partner. For example Hyatt Gold Passport Programme is 1 Avios for every 2.5 loyalty points converted. Therefore, an Eligible Participant who converts 5,000 of Hyatt Gold Passport Programme loyalty points will earn 2,500 Avios in total. For full details on the earn rates per hotel partner please click here. The standard earn rate for loyalty points earned through the hotel loyalty programmes varies according to the hotel partner. For example Hyatt Gold Passport Programme is 1 Avios for every 2.5 loyalty points converted. Therefore, an Eligible Participant who converts 5,000 of Hyatt Gold Passport Programme loyalty points will earn 2,500 Avios in total. For full details on the earn rates per hotel partner visit.
“Qualifying Period” means: Between 20th September 2017 and 31st October, 2017 for Club Carlson, Hilton Honors, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards and Shangri-La Golden Circle.
9. To participate, Eligible Participants must first enrol if they are not already members and then visit the relevant hotel website to convert their loyalty points into Avios.
10. Bonus Avios can take 4-6 weeks to show on your account from the date of conversion. Once they have been credited, you can start redeeming them for flights, hotels and Avis car hire. Taxes, fees and charges remain payable by the BAEC Member. Reward flights are subject to availability and capacity control and availability may be limited at peak times.”
Zur Promotion Page: Enjoy a 35% bonus when you convert your hotel points into Avios
Marriott Travel Packages
Die Promo selbst ist eher kein so großer Deal. Einzig und allein die Kombination mit den Marriott Travel Packages wirkt einigermaßen sinnvoll.
Marriott tauscht Punkte gegen eine Woche Urlaub in bestimmten Kategorien und Meilen. Eine Woche Kategorie 1-5 und 120 000 Avios + 42 000 Meilen Bonus (35%) gibt es dort um 270 000 Marriott Punkte. Natürlich sind noch höhere Pakete auch verfügbar.
Die Promo Details zu den Marriott Travel Packages findet ihr hier: Travel Packages