Bei Accor Le Club erhält man dreifache Etihad Guest Meilen …
Accor Le Club hat es gerade mit den Meilenpromos. Für Iberia Plus und British Airways Executive Club gibt es diese Aktion: Vierfache Avios bei Accor Le Club
Für Etihad Guest hat man eine dreifache Meilenpromo gestartet. 4 000 Accor Punkte ergeben normalerweise 2 000 Meilen. Hier erhält man 6 000 Meilen für 4 000 Accor Punkte.
Der Vorteil dieser Promo ist der Bonus bereits bei einer Übernachtung.
Achtung: Für die Promo muss man die automatische Umwandlung aktivieren. Hier werden alle bereits gesammelten Accor Punkte transferiert.
“1. The We Run The World offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and you must be a member of the Le Club AccorHotels program in order to take advantage of the offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to triple Rewards points (automatically converted into miles after the stay) when staying at least 1 night any participating hotel enrolled in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program and to be entered into a prize draw that gives them the chance of winning 2 nights at Fairmont Bab al Bahr, Abu Dhabi including breakfast for 2 persons and dinner for 2 persons at Cuiscene. Prize draw terms are available here
This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the Le Club AccorHotels general conditions of use.
This promotion does not apply to stays at Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated Etihad Guest as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Rewards points related to the stay have been credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account.
3. This offer is valid for all stays at a participating hotel completed by a member from 15/04/2019 to 30/06/2019, and booked between 15/04/2019 and 30/06/2019.
4. All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The We Run The World offer only applies once to each stay.
5. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
6. To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via AccorHotels.com, our participating brands’ websites and apps, or the AccorHotels call centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
7. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking in for your stay.
8. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points bonus will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking out and then converted to Etihad Guest miles within six (6) weeks, in accordance with the current conversion terms.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups.If a stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the member the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the member’s account.
10. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
11. Each member can take advantage of this offer several times during the validity period.
12. Please specify Etihad Guest We Run The World in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or the Customer Care team related to this offer”
Schau doch mal in der Boardingarea DE Facebook Gruppe vorbei: Vielflieger Lounge – Tipps & Tricks für Vielflieger