Ein Accor Stay in DACH bringt 300 Accor Le Club Punkte …
Man absolviert einen Accor Le Club Stay in Deutschland, Schweiz oder Österreich und erhält einmalig 300 Bonuspunkte.
“1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the offer “super bonus Austria, Germany, Switzerland” and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 300 rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Rewards and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a Le Club Accorhotels member will receive eligible points and nights for the room, which he/she vacates first.
3. This offer can be used only 1 time per member during its validity period. The stay must be booked at the Flexible rate at ibis, ibis Styles, Mercure, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Pullman, MGalleryl, Sofitel, SO/, Swissôtel and Fairmont. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 15/08/2019 to 15/11/2019 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, when booked between 25/07/2019, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 02/09/2019.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the offer “super bonus Austria, Germany, Switzerland”.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 010998 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.”