Vietjet versichert alle Passagiere für eine Coronavirus Erkrankung …
Vietjet möchte irgendwie die nationalen Flüge ankurbeln. Wer in der nächsten Zeit mit Vietjet fliegt, erhält eine Krankenversicherung für Coronavirus Krankheitsfall. Ein Todesfall in den nächsten 30 Tagen kommt auf 7 700 Euro und bei einer Erkrankung erhält man 770 Euro.
“1.INSURANCE PRODUCT NAME
SKY COVID CARE
2. EFFECTIVENESS PERIOD
From 23rd of March 2020 through 30th of June 2020
3. GOVERNING RULE OF THE INSURANCE POLICY
This refers and complies with the Covid-19 disease insurance policy issued under Decision No. 63A/QD-PTI on March 12th, 2020 signed by the General Director of Post and Telecommunication Joint Stock Insurance company
4. ELIGIBLE INSURED PERSONS
a) All passengers (regardless of nationality and age) who travel on Vietnam domestic flights operated by Vietjet subject to Vietjet’s Conditions of Carriage, within the effectiveness period. Those passengers who purchased tickets before 23rd of March, 2020 and travel within the effectiveness period are also covered.
b) Passengers must provide all relevant accurate personal information including full name (e.g. personal ID/passport, Driver’s License…), date of birth, contactable phone number and email address.
5. INELIGIBLE INSURED PERSONS
a) Passengers with epilepsy, mental illness. Passengers who have been confirmed positive for Corona virus (2019-nCoV) subject to a test approved by the Ministry of Health of Vietnam before the commencement date of the insurance policy;
b) Passengers who breach or violate safety regulations regarding the prevention of acute respiratory infections (COVID-19) as outlined by the Ministry of Health of Vietnam and/or competent agencies in Vietnam; Passengers violating the blockade, isolation and travel ban orders issued by relevant government authorities;
c) Passengers who have not complete or inaccurate personal information;
d) Passengers who have suicidal behaviors;
e) Passengers who intentionally breach or violate laws.
6. SCOPE OF COVERAGE
Once passengers are confirmed positive for Corona virus (2019-nCoV), subject to a test approved by the Ministry of Health of Vietnam, and treated at a hospital or at authorized medical camps located in the territory of Vietnam.
• Eligible flights: All Vietnam domestic flights operated by Vietjet from 23rd of March through 30th of June, 2020
• Effectiveness of cover: 30 days from the date of flight (from 00:01 of the date of flight until 23:59 of the following 30th day)
• A passenger travelling on a flight on 10th of April, 2020 will be covered by the SKY COVID CARE from 00:01 of 10th of April, 2020 until 23:59 of 09th of May, 2020. After this time, the cover will end.
• A passenger who travels after 30th of June, 2020 will not be entitled to the cover under SKY COVID CARE.
8. INSURANCE BENEFITS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM VIETJET
Within the application and eligibility of SKY COVID CARE, passengers are entitled to the following benefits and supports:
Cover levels Benefits per insured person
A. Death caused by COVID–19 disease in the territory of Vietnam:
• Payment of 100% SKY COVID CARE benefit VND 50,000,000
• One-off payment as a support from Vietjet VND 150,000,000
Financial support during the treatment of COVID-19 disease at a hospital in the territory of Vietnam:
• Payment of 100% SKY COVID CARE benefit VND 5,000,000
• One-off payment as a support from Vietjet VND 15,000,000
9. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INSURED PERSON
Passengers must provide accurate personal information including ID/Passport, date of birth, address, contactable phone number, email address (if any) rightly at the time of purchasing ticket. Those are mandatory information required by PTI to process insurance claim. PTI reserve the right to refuse the passenger’s claim if information provided by passengers are insufficient and/or inaccurate.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE POLICY
a) After buying ticket and travelling on Vietjet’s domestic Vietnam flights, the insured person can check and view insurance certificate issued by PTI by visiting the PTI website at www.vietjetair.tracuubaohiem.vn and fill in all information as required including full name, ID/passport, flight number, booking reference, email that passengers declared when purchasing ticket.
b) In case of making insurance claim, passenger is required to contact the customer service number of PTI at 1900545475.
11. INSURANCE CLAIM FORM
• The eligible insured person needs to contact PTI’s customer service at 1900545475 to receive relevant guidance; or
• Access to website www.vietjetair.tracuubaohiem.vn
+ Step 1: Fill in the required fields with accurate information (names, booking reference, flight number)
+ Step 2: Review insurance information updated on the system
+ Step 3: PTI’s Customer Service agent will contact you for instructions and procedures to follow.
• The required documents are to be provided as follows:
a.) Required documents for insurance cover of hospitalization treatment of Covid-19 disease in the territory of Vietnam:
+ Original copy of insurance claim form (provided by PIT at the time when the insured person or the beneficiary contacts PTI Customer Service;
+ Original copy or notarized copy of personal ID/passport or birth certificate of the insured;
+ Original copy of positive test result for Covid-19;
+ Original copy of hospital admission document.
b.) Required documents for insurance cover of death caused by Covid-19 disease in the territory of Vietnam:
+ All documents as mentioned in above a);
+ Original copy of legal power of attorney (in case of authorizing others to receive money);
+ Original copy or notarized copy of death certificate, and original of certificate of legal inheritance (where applicable);
• Original copy of relevant medical documents (if any) including medical record, prescription with dialogist/ conclusion, medical reports, ultra sound record, scans.
12. CLAIM PROCESSING TIME
a.) Eligible notification and submission of claim
• Notification to PTI: Must be made within 180 days from the date of death or hospital exit.
• Submission of claim: Must be within 1 year from the date of confirmation of positive test for Covid-19.
b.) Claim processing and payout period
• For liability covered by PTI: 10 working days from the date of receipt of accurate documents in full.
• For support from Vietjet: 20 working days from the date where PTI complete payment of insurance benefits to the insured passengers or legal beneficiaries.”
Vielleicht gut gemeint, aber gehört in die Schublade unpassender Werbung. Das kann man ja nicht for real nehmen.
Schau doch in unseren Boardingarea DE Facebook Gruppen oder meiner Fanpage vorbei!
Vielfliegerlounge / Hilton Honors Gold&Diamond Gruppe / Marriott Bonvoy Elite Member Gruppe / American Express Platinum Gruppe / Miles and More Gruppe / Oneworld Gruppe / USA Reisen / YHBU Facebook Page